A fun way to get your kids to eat a healthy breakfast. Skip the sugared breakfast cereal this morning and try this filling and delicious breakfast recipe that will have you cooking with your kids every morning.
- Pizza Dough (buy the pre-made)
- shredded cheese - (your favorite)
- sausage, bacon, or your favorite breakfast meat
- veggies (we tossed in pico di gallo for some spice!)
Directions:NOTE: preheat oven to 350*
1. Whip eggs in a bowl with a little water. Chop up sausages and add to eggs. Add veggies.
2. Mix in shredded cheese.
3. Spread pizza dough out on a cookie sheets. Make a small "lip" around the edge of the dough so the mix doesn't run off.
4. Gently pour the eggs, sausage and cheese mix onto the pizza dough. Place in pre-heated oven. Cook for approximately 25 minutes. Dough should be done and eggs thoroughly cooked.