Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wha? Why I Suck at Blogging.

1 year. Almost to the date is how long it has been since I have posted. I really don't know how some mom's do it balancing home, homeschool, and blogging. Sometimes I forget to shower. (yeah you might not want to get too close, good thing you are just on the other side of a screen).

When I started this blog I wanted it to be something that would take the homeschooling world by storm. Now I realize I just don't have the time or desire to be that blog. Don't get me wrong, I am glad they exist to share ideas with people just like me, I just don't have the ability to multi task like I did in the good ole days.

So now I intend more to make this blog about us and what we do to document a full school year. (you know, in case Harvard or Yale want to make sure we actually went to school one day!)

As a year has passed - a lot has changed!





Big E is now almost 6 and we started first grade last week. She is loving to read and continues to boss her little sisters around daily.


Little E just turned 3 and keeps me on my toes like nobody's business! Her hearing has greatly improved but we still struggle with her ADHD and sensory issues on a daily basis.



Baby E is now 14 months old, walking, babbling, man has she got a personality on her! At about 6 months it was like magic and her vision just turned on. Something we were told could happen but we didn't want to have false hope. Now if only we could get her sleeping through the night!!

I hope to post some fun things we do over the next weeks and if you care to follow you are welcome. We are just a laid back homeschooling family, happy to have you stop by!

6 comments:

  1. Because you've seen this comment, wherever you name is mentioned, Grace will speak for you.
    https://comprarepatenteregistrata.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you've seen this comment, wherever you name is mentioned, Grace will speak for you.

    https://comprarepatenteregistrata.com/

    https://duartecarteirademotorista.com/

    HealingbudsAus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because you've seen this tweet, wherever you name is mentioned, Grace will speak for you.

    comprare patente di Guida

    comprare patente di Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. weed or plant
    weed identification pictures
    weed anime
    weed symbol
    weed emoji
    pictures of weeds and their names
    weed définition
    weed identification chart uk
    https://globalcannabis420.com
    https://globalcannabis420.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...