Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Has Sprung! {flower pot cupcakes}

We were looking for something fun to do to celebrate spring and what is more fun that making cupcakes!! As I have said before, Erin is my little helper in the kitchen, she just loves to cook. When I saw this kit for sale I knew we had to try it out! She had so much fun helping me stir, bake, and especially decorate them. We found our kit at Hobby Lobby on sale for $7 but I found them also at regular price at the link below. It comes with 6 silicone flower pots (that are reusable!) cake mix, icing mix, and sprinkles. Surprisingly, the included mix was pretty tasty! And we are saving our pots for some future brownie making fun! 
Our Cupcakes!
Erin stirring the batter
Find Baking Kits Here!
                                                               







  Find Baking Kit Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...