Thursday, August 4, 2011

365 Day 15 - Best Friend

I have 2 best friends that I have had since childhood and I didn't want to have to choose between them! So I am choosing this picture of my dog Lucky and her best friend Karma. Karma passed away from a tragic accident at the young age of 2 just a couple months ago. She ate some sago palms and in case you have pets and don't know - THEY ARE EXTREMELY TOXIC!!!!! Most dogs don't bounce back from ingesting even the smallest amount. Lucky thoroughly enjoyed her time with Karma and I can tell she misses her play and snuggle time greatly. I am grateful that they were able to share the time they did and bring happiness to those around them with their love. RIP pretty Karma girl. See you at Rainbow Bridge!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore our four legged friends and your two look the very best of friends. A dog will NEVER let you down if you love it. What more can anyone want from a friend?

    Have a creative weekend!
    http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/08/weekend-creation-blog-hop-plus-poem.html

    Shah. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...