Thursday, July 21, 2011

Friday Foto Challenge (1)



Welcome to the Friday Foto Challenge Blog Hop! For my 30th birthday I decided to commit to an Attitude of Gratitude and take a picture everyday to remind me of all I have to be grateful for. If you would like to play along please see my 365 Challenge page for the list of suggested daily topics. The most important thing is to post something that has made you feel blessed! This is the first follow so I hope everyone had fun this week with their pictures! I'd love if you would copy the grab button on my side bar to share in your post/blog. Remember to visit as many blogs as you can and comment to let them know you were there. Tell them you came from Our Way to Learn's Friday Foto Challenge! Thanks! I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!


1 comment:

  1. What a good pic. I am thankful for our dog, too. Although in this heat she smells foul... LOL. Thanks for dropping by from the Mom Loop! I'll be back next Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...