Thursday, August 4, 2011

Extreme Couponing Challenege

Ok, so I have been hearing all about this extreme couponing stuff, I have to admit, I have never really tried it. My personal thought is to just plan a menu and stick to it and use what coupons I have to save a little. I would think that the extreme shopping would get tiring and you would actually end up spending more of your money that you normally would in the long run just to get some free stuff that you may or may not ever use. But still, I am intrigued. So, I thought it would be fun to have a contest over the next week to see who could save the most!! I am planning to try it out for myself and see how much I can save. Next Friday, August 12 I will host a link up and the person who saves the most will win a $25 Wal-Mart gift card!! Save your receipt and upload it to show how much you saved!! So get ready, get set, GO SHOP!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...